Addiction Specialist, Denise Klein on The Factors that Lead to Addiction and Recovery
In this episode, Meghan talks to Denise Klein, Addiction Specialist and Executive Director of Milestones Ranch Malibu, one of the nation’s premiere dual diagnosis treatment centers. Denise discusses her new upcoming book in which she co wrote, “Truth about Rehab.” The two discuss everything related to addiction, including the prevalence of dishonest treatment centers. Some of the questions they cover are:
- What are some red flags for a bad treatment center?
- How to choose a treatment center that is right for you or your family member?
- What questions should you ask a treatment center before enrolling?
- What are the factors that lead to relapse?
- What’s the biggest difference between 30-day, 60-day, and 90-day in-patient treatment?
- What are the underlying issues that lead to addiction?